How To Grow Your Email List Using Only One Tool
If I told you that you could double, maybe even triple your email list using one tool and minimal work, would you do it?
Of course you would! Who wouldn't?
I know we all have a love-hate relationship with the list. And that's understandable. The reality is, though, that you don't own your followers. If you walked in the office today and Instagram shadow-banned you, you lost your Pinterest, and your Facebook group was shut down, what would you have? How would you reach your customers, your potential clients, your tribe?
Easy....your email list.
If you don't have one, then you should start some research and get the ball rolling, but we'll discuss starting one another day. This is about growing your list.
I know what you're thinking. You already do everything you can to grow your list, but it's only growing by a few subscribers every few days. Well, do I have the solution for you!
With Interact Quiz Builder, you can grow your email list like never before! Interact gives you the opportunity to take your opt-ins to the next level, which will astronomically grow your list of subscribers.
Please note: This post contains affiliate links which I may profit from in some way, but just know that I only share about products and brands that I love and believe in!
First things first - if you don't know, an opt-in is the thing you add to your site/blog to get people to join your email list (a freebie, a pop up, etc.)
Interact lets you create and customize quizzes to use as your opt-ins, and I have to say, they have me so stoked.
Well let's break it down:
1. Who doesn't love quizzes? I know I used to love doing the vintage Cosmo quizzes all the time. Now you see quizzes all over social media and Buzzfeed, sometimes for the silliest things.
But everyone loves them! There's something about those quizzes where, no matter how ridiculous the topic, people just have to know what result they'll get.
2. They seriously work! For the reasons listed above, they really do convert like crazy. People will inevitably take the quiz, and they'll need to put in their email to see their results.
Who takes a quiz and doesn't view the result? No one. And bam! There's another subscriber added to your list.
3. There's basically no work involved. Sure, you have to create the quiz, but once it's on your site/blog, there's very little work involved for you.
It's an easy way to make sure subscribers are still coming in, while adding some free time back into your schedule, and allowing you to focus on other things.
Now, why Interact?
1. They make it SO easy to customize everything! You can change the colors, the fonts, add your own pictures, create the questions and the results, put call-to-action buttons in the results, and the list goes on.
They've created an interface where almost everything is customizable, which is perfect for you so that you can have beautiful, branded quizzes.
2. You aren't required to start from scratch. Not a designer? Worried you won't be able to create everything on your own? No worries, Interact has your back.
They have thousands of templates you can choose from. There's ready-to-go quizzes, or templates where you'll just have to come up with the questions. Whatever route you choose, you can rest easy knowing that it's going to be simple to make it happen!
3. Their customer service and pricing are awesome. Don't we all love products and companies that seem like they genuinely care? Well, Interact has an excellent customer service team in the event that you need some help, and they have multiple different plans to choose from, so you can easily find something to fit your budget.
There are tons of features offered that you can add to your quiz, but my favorite is definitely the analytics. For each quiz you create, you can few how your subscribers are answering the questions, how long it took them, and the conversion rates for your quiz.
So what are you waiting for? Click here to check out Interact and start growing your email list with quizzes today!
Want to try out my quiz? They're super fun!